User Experience Designer
We are currently looking for a Midweight User Experience Designer to work on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You will be working under the guidance and mentorship of a small team of experienced UX Designers. The position allows for a great deal of interaction with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Software Engineers. There will also be interaction with internal and external users as needed. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of Eagle products as well as revamping our existing products.
- Work closely with a team of Product Managers and Analysts to create a rich and intuitive user experience for the Eagle suite of products
- Balance user needs, technical constraints, and business objectives to solve problems effectively
- Validate designs and solicit feedback in order to identify opportunities to improve the user experience
- Provide design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
- Help drive the experience and product development through the creation of wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups, and visual styling
- 3+ years designing user experiences and interaction design
- Demonstrated ability to analyze users’ workflows, needs and desires, and to effectively transform this analysis into UX design solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business workflow concepts, and to abstract complex technology into simple design flows
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with wire framing and prototyping tools.
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter describing your strengths and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.